Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Purple Life: Missing Josh

   I love those nights when we are all around the table and EVERYONE is laughing so hard they can't breath. One reason i love those nights so much is because all of us are there. I also love  when Josh randomly tells me while unloading the dishwasher, "Perry You're beautiful."but my favorite moments with Josh are when he breaks into song, usually songs that do not make any sense, but are hilarious. The other day, i went through a day where i just really missed him. and on this day, James was singing one of those random songs. I didn't know whether to laugh really hard (because it was hysterical) or go into the bathroom and cry.  i always loved those side hugs from my super tall bro and those moments when Sarah Helen Josh and i go and do something fun, or just han out. Yes we are a family- but we are also friends.It hurts when either of them go away. I just pray this will go by as quickly as Sarah's college years did. And i want my brother to sneak up and poke me. Because that would mean he is here. and i really want him to be. So hurry up and graduate Josh.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Perry. It's so hard I know and I'm sorry. You are a wonderful sister!!!

    ReplyDelete