Friday, June 22, 2012

Africa

My family has always loved Africa. We will spend a couple of weeks there in the summer, and then will be moving there to do missions in the next two or so years. I personally think Africa is cool, because they have the cutest babies, they have super cool animals, like cheetahs and elephants, their clothing is beautiful, and so is the way they worship. I am in the midst of my high school education, so it is a hard decision to make. Should I go to college or go to Africa? If you think to pray for me, that would be such a blessing. My family wants to be in the very center of God's will, and therefore in His protection. If Africa is what He wants us to spend our lives doing, then we can't wait to purchase our plane tickets and step foot onto that beautiful African soil.

1 comment:

  1. John says you should go to college IN Africa!! Nairobi must have a University! OR you could go to the University in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and live with us!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete