Monday, July 30, 2012

Why i love Mondays.

Every one has their days. For me they are usually Mondays. Those days in which they feel worthless, stressed to the max, ugly, irritable, confused. I have those days a lot. for the days in which i feel worthless, Jesus gives me infinite value. For the days when i am stressed and overwhelmed, Jesus is my peace. When i am not ecstatic about my appearance, when i feel too fat, my hair goes crazy and my face breaks out over night, Jesus is my contentment. When i am nervous, Jesus is my confidence.When i am irritable, He is patient. When i am confused, He is my anchor. i often think on how human i am. How sinful, selfish, unholy i am, and how i should be better. These thoughts of self deprecation are frequent. When i think deeper and deeper on my physical state, Jesus says- "I created you to be you. I don't want you to be anyone else. You are bigger than some, and smaller than others. You are irritable on Mondays, but happy on Sundays. You love long straight dark brown hair, But i gave you wavy  thick hair- and I think you are beautiful." 
  But you know what really blows me away? He cares about me. He holds this world, but he gives me great times, wonderful memories, priceless opportunities, because He loves me. He placed me in the right place, where i have met the people i have met. He gave me my family and my youth group and my friends- my horses, because He knew they were right for me. And there are 8 billion people on this planet. And he does it for them too. And that is just one of the amazing things about my God. He is MY God. He cares for me. 

Psalm 46:5    ?
God is in the midst of her. She will not be shaken. God will help her when the morning dawns.


He even knows i am not a morning person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment